Given Park Grove's incredible location right near the bay, the towers are strategically oriented to provide sweeping sea and city views from every residence. From the ground floor to the penthouses, Park Grove offers a unique perspective from each level. Residents might gaze over leafy treetops to the bay, or be able to see all the way to downtown Miami.
The towers are carefully designed to afford dynamic panoramic views of the surrounding landscape. From within the towers, the life of the bay — picturesque ships, breaking waves, passing clouds, fiery sunsets — becomes an integrated part of being at home. The residences' private balconies and large glass walls provide a sense of connection between the indoors and out, and the ocean becomes the natural backdrop for life.
Coconut Grove has long been known as Miami's most idyllic, dynamic, and historic neighborhood — one that generations of cultural icons have called home. Today, residents of Park Grove are the inheritors of this rich legacy. Here, the best of upscale living — yachting, high culture, a vibrant society — meets an easy artistic sensibility. Though it's located just seven miles from downtown Miami, Coconut Grove represents a peaceful retreat from what has become the country's most cosmopolitan city. This rare balance between access and escape is one of the many factors that distinguish modern life in the Grove.
Considering Park Grove's privileged position just steps from Biscayne Bay, life here represents the ultimate nexus of the city and the sea. The nearby Coconut Grove Sailing Club, the Coral Reef Yacht Club, and the Dinner Key Marina all offer access to the water and to the area's vibrant boating culture. In Coconut Grove, the pace of life moves with the tides, and everything from the décor of homes to the way people entertain is informed by the surrounding seascape. Even Miami's City Hall is an homage to the area's nautical past: It's located in the old Pan Am terminal building, a former seaplane hub located on Dinner Key.
Park Grove MODERN LIFE IN THE GROVE
- Developer: Related Group, Terra Group
- Architect: OMA / Rem Koolhaas
- Designer: William Sofield
- Landscaping: Enzo Enea
- Stories: One Park Grove 54 / Two Park Grove 30 / Tower Three Residences 23
- Expected number of units: 224 Total / One Park - 72 / Two Park - 72 / Three Tower - 152
- Estimated completion: 2017
- Living space: 1 br, 2 br, 3 br, 4 br, 5br and Penthouses
- Developer's Agent: Douglas Elliman Real Estate
- First Payment: 20% upon entering contract
- Second Payment: 20% at groundbreaking
- Third Payment: 10% at top off
- Final Balance Payment: 50% at closing
- Over three-acre elevated amenities resort deck loaded with a dramatic circular zero-entry heated swimming pool, outdoor spa, pool-side cabanas, summer kitchen area, children's pool with interactive water playground, putting green, jogging circuit, outdoor yoga and Pilates room, meandering gardens, and beautifully landscaped sun terrace
- Luxurious clubroom with billiards, catering kitchen, and multimedia facilities
- State-of-the-art fully equipped fitness center with cardio theater overlooking the pool deck resort area and hammam spa with separate men's and women's steam and sauna facilities
- Private screening room with cutting-edge audiovisual equipment and theater-style seating
- Indoor sports facilities with bowling lanes and high-definition golf simulator
- Wine cellar, tasting salon and cigar lounge with private humidors
- Teen's game room with multimedia facilities
- Tennis center with lighted tennis courts and multipurpose court
- Stunning water feature entrance to the complex with individual arrival courts and elegant porte-cochère entrances to the Gran Paraiso and Paraiso Bay towers
- Exquisitely appointed entrance lobby with grand high ceilings leading directly to private elevators to each residence
- 24-hour complimentary valet and optional self-parking in assigned spaces in covered and secured parking garage
- High-speed internet access in all public areas
- Beach club designed by Meyer Davis and featuring waterfront restaurant by award-winning chef Michael Schwartz with private pool for sunbathing under the palms and lounge area for private events
- Exclusive boat slip with on-demand service for rental of speedboats and personal watercrafts for windsurfing, canoeing, and paddleboarding, fishing equipment storage, and children's fishing club room
- Bayside public park with 250 feet of open frontage on Biscayne Bay featuring a sculpture garden, children's playground, and dog park
From the Park Grove towers, a short walk through a verdant park leads directly to the bay, where residents can access their boats or simply stake out a spot on the dock to watch the ships come and go. And in addition to direct access to the bay and its picturesque marinas, Park Grove's residences offer expansive views of the ocean and the horizon beyond. So even from the privacy of home, residents can enjoy an abiding connection to the impressive landscape that surrounds them. In addition, an in-house concierge is available to facilitate all maritime-related activities, from booking yachts for private parties to coordinating sailing lessons and chartering boats. When it comes to entertaining in the towers, Park Grove offers a bay-view dining room, where residents can treat their private guests to fresh seasonal fare and spectacular views of the water.
Park Grove represents a singular opportunity to own a home in the finest — and final — building in Coconut Grove. In addition to its unrivaled location just off Biscayne Bay, Park Grove constitutes a unique artistic achievement.
Since it was first settled, Coconut Grove has been a haven, inhabited by those who see the land as a refuge and the sea as their home. Today, this tradition is very much alive at Park Grove — a community that is always looking towards the water.
These photos compliment the meal you just served your guests. Give them tastes to remember.
The Developers & Their Associates
For more than 35 years, Related Group has been improving city skylines with developments characterized by innovative design, enduring quality, and environments that celebrate culture and active lifestyles. Related's distinctive residential projects range from luxury high-rise condominiums to public and affordable housing developments. Since its inception in 1979, Related Group has built and managed more than 80,000 condominium and apartment residences which are meticulously designed with finishes and amenities that transform buildings into vibrant residential environments.
Terra is an integrated development firm in South Florida focused on creating sustainable, design-oriented communities that enhance neighborhoods and bring people together. Founded in 2001 by father and son Pedro and David Martin, the company has played a significant role in the prosperous transformation of the region. The firm's portfolio includes luxury high-rises, single family homes, townhouses, retail shopping centers, office space and multifamily apartments, both in urban and suburban areas. Each development is a strategic investment in the region, with the impact on individual communities always carefully considered. Their passion for South Florida goes well beyond business, with directors and staff alike taking an active role in charitable, civic, arts, and cultural organizations.
This condominium is being developed by 2701 Bayshore One Park Grove, LLC, a Florida limited liability company ("Developer"), which has a limited right to use the trademarked names and logos of Terra and Related. Any and all statements, disclosures and/or representations shall be deemed made by Developer and not by Terra and Related and you agree to look solely to Developer (and not to Terra and Related and/or each of their affiliates) with respect to any and all matters relating to the marketing and/or development of the Condominium and with respect to the sales of units in the Condominium.
ORAL REPRESENTATIONS CANNOT BE RELIED UPON AS CORRECTLY STATING THE REPRESENTATIONS OF THE DEVELOPER. FOR CORRECT REPRESENTATIONS, MAKE REFERENCE TO THIS BROCHURE AND TO THE DOCUMENTS REQUIRED BY SECTION 718.503, FLORIDA STATUTES, TO BE FURNISHED BY A DEVELOPER TO A BUYER OR LESSEE. These materials are not intended to be an offer to sell, or solicitation to buy a unit in the condominium. Such an offering shall only be made pursuant to the prospectus (offering circular) for the condominium and no statements should be relied upon unless made in the prospectus or in the applicable purchase agreement. In no event shall any solicitation, offer or sale of a unit in the condominium be made in, or to residents of, any state or country in which such activity would be unlawful.
Certain items, if included, such as tile, marble, stone, granite, cabinets, wood, stain, grout, wall and ceiling textures, mica and carpeting, are subject to size and color variations, grain and quality variations, and may vary in accordance with price, availability and changes by manufacturer from those shown in the illustrations. If circumstances arise which, in Developer’s opinion, warrant changes of suppliers, manufacturers, brand names, models or items, or if Developer elects to omit certain items, Developer may modify the list of standard features or make substitutions for equipment, material, appliances, brands, models, etc., with items which in Developer’s opinion are of equal or better quality (regardless of cost). All depictions of furniture, appliances, counters, soffits, floor coverings and other matters of detail, including, without limitation, items of finish and decoration, are conceptual only and are not necessarily included. Furnishings are only included if and to the extent provided in your purchase agreement.
The sketches, renderings, graphics, materials, plans, specifications, terms, conditions and statements contained in this brochure are proposed only, and the Developer reserves the right to modify, revise or withdraw any or all of the same in its sole discretion and without prior notice. All improvements, designs and construction are subject to first obtaining the appropriate federal, state and local permits and approvals for same. These drawings and depictions are conceptual only and are for the convenience of reference. They should not be relied upon as representations, express or implied, of the final detail of the residences. The Developer expressly reserved the right to make modifications, revisions and changes it deeded desirable in its sole and absolute discretion.
Additional rates for amenities may apply. Only those amenities set forth in the prospectus (offering circular) will be provided by developer without additional cost.
The project graphics, renderings and text provided herein are copyrighted works owned by the Developer. All rights reserved. Unauthorized reproduction, display or other dissemination of such materials is strictly prohibited and constitutes copyright infringement. No real estate broker is authorized to make any representations or other statements regarding the projects, and no agreements with, deposits paid to or other arrangements made with any real estate broker are or shall be binding on the Developer.