GranParaiso represents a singular opportunity to own a home in the finest and final building in the Paraiso master planned community. Rivaling its spectacular natural setting overlooking Biscayne Bay and Miami Beach over the horizon Stunningly Beautiful Location With its extraordinary waterfront location and unparalleled access to Miami's hottest entertainment destinations and most influential business districts, Edgewater is poised to become one of the city's most desired residential neighborhoods.
It is just minutes away from Downtown and Brickell, the cultural, financial, and commercial center of South Florida, where the city's top museums, parks, and shopping centers are located, and Brickell City Centre. It is also minutes from the sun-infused splendor of Miami Beach and South Beach, as well as the creative-industry attractions of the Design District and Wynwood. And all of it within ten minutes of the Miami International Airport for supreme ease of traveling to other domestic or international locations.
GranParaiso On The Bay
- Developer: Related Group
- Architect: Arquitectonica
- Designer: Piero Lissoni
- Landscaping: Enzo Enea
- Stories: 54
- Expected number of units: 319
- Estimated completion: 2016
- Living space: 1 br, 2 br, 3 br and Penthouses
- Developer's Agent: Fortune International Group
- First Payment: 10% at reservation
- Second Payment: 10% upon entering contract
- Third Payment: 10% at groundbreaking
- Fourth Payment: 10% at 5th floor amenities deck slab
- Fifth Payment: 10% at top off
- Final Balance Payment: 50% at closing
- Over three-acre elevated amenities resort deck loaded with a dramatic circular zero-entry heated swimming pool, outdoor spa, pool-side cabanas, summer kitchen area, children's pool with interactive water playground, putting green, jogging circuit, outdoor yoga and Pilates room, meandering gardens, and beautifully landscaped sun terrace
- Luxurious clubroom with billiards, catering kitchen, and multimedia facilities
- State-of-the-art fully equipped fitness center with cardio theater overlooking the pool deck resort area and hammam spa with separate men's and women's steam and sauna facilities
- Private screening room with cutting-edge audiovisual equipment and theater-style seating
- Indoor sports facilities with bowling lanes and high-definition golf simulator
- Wine cellar, tasting salon and cigar lounge with private humidors
- Teen's game room with multimedia facilities
- Tennis center with lighted tennis courts and multipurpose court
- Stunning water feature entrance to the complex with individual arrival courts and elegant porte-cochère entrances to the Gran Paraiso and Paraiso Bay towers
- Exquisitely appointed entrance lobby with grand high ceilings leading directly to private elevators to each residence
- 24-hour complimentary valet and optional self-parking in assigned spaces in covered and secured parking garage
- High-speed internet access in all public areas
- Beach club designed by Meyer Davis and featuring waterfront restaurant by award-winning chef Michael Schwartz with private pool for sunbathing under the palms and lounge area for private events
- Exclusive boat slip with on-demand service for rental of speedboats and personal watercrafts for windsurfing, canoeing, and paddleboarding, fishing equipment storage, and children's fishing club room
- Bayside public park with 250 feet of open frontage on Biscayne Bay featuring a sculpture garden, children's playground, and dog park
Residents of GranParaiso will enjoy relaxing on emerald green lawns, strolling under the shade of leafy trees past colorful exotic flowers, and reveling in the natural beauty of their private park on Biscayne Bay. A rich array of amenities, including tennis courts, swimming pools, a putting green, and a children's playground, creates a country club atmosphere of pleasure and ease.
GranParaiso's sumptuous array of outdoor amenities brings resort-style living to residents fingertips all year round. Lounge with friends on comfortable sofas under the contemporary pergola, spend evenings bathed in the soft glow of the fire pit, relax in a poolside cabana, or enjoy a game of tennis day or night.
Soaring high above Biscayne Bay, Paraiso's final and most magnificent luxury condominium tower. The ultimate country club lifestyle with views beyond your imagination.
These photos compliment the meal you just served your guests. Give them tastes to remember.
The Developers & Their Associates
For more than 35 years, Related Group has been improving city skylines with developments characterized by innovative design, enduring quality, and environments that celebrate culture and active lifestyles. Related's distinctive residential projects range from luxury high-rise condominiums to public and affordable housing developments. Since its inception in 1979, Related Group has built and managed more than 80,000 condominium and apartment residences which are meticulously designed with finishes and amenities that transform buildings into vibrant residential environments.
Oral representations cannot be relied upon as correctly stating the representations of the developer. For correct representations, make reference to the documents required by section 718.503, Florida Statute, to be furnished by a developer to a buyer or lessee. Your eligibility for purchase depends upon your state of residency. This offer is void where prohibited. Gran Paraiso is developed by PRH Paraiso Two, LLC (“Developer”), which, pursuant to license agreements, uses the trademarked names and logos of The Related Group, which is not Developer. This offer is made pursuant to the Prospectus for Gran Paraiso and no statement should be relied upon if not made in the Prospectus provided to you by the Developer. Square footage is approximate and may vary depending on how measured and actual construction. Locations and layouts of windows, doors, closets, plumbing fixtures, and structural and architectural design elements may vary from concept to actual construction. All depictions of appliances, plumbing fixtures, counters, countertops, cabinets, soffits, floor coverings and other matters of design and décor detail are conceptual and are not necessarily included with Unit purchase. Developer expressly reserves the right to make modifications, revisions, and changes it deems desirable or necessary as a matter of code compliance or otherwise. There is no guarantee that any, or all off-site attractions, shopping venues, restaurants, boat slips and activities referenced will exist or be fully developed, as depicted, or that these would not change. The managing entities, artwork, designers, contributing artists, interior designers, fitness facilities, amenities, services, and restaurants proposed within the Condominium and referred to herein are accurate as of this publication date; however, Developer does not guarantee that these will not change prior to, or following, completion of the Condominium. Any art depicted or described may be exchanged for comparable art at the Developer’s discretion. Art may be loaned to, rather than owned by, the Association. Consult the Prospectus for all terms, conditions, and specifications. Reproduction for private or commercial use is not authorized. 2015© PRH Paraiso Two, LLC with all rights reserved.