Downtown Miami's hottest neighborhood celebrates a property that represents a true architectural icon. Brickell Flatiron is an urban oasis developed by Ugo Colombo's CMC Group and designed by Luis Revuelta of Revuelta Architecture International: the tower of soaring glass is defined by its sweeping exposures, which punctuate its romantic renaissance-revival interiors.
As Miami's Financial District, Brickell remains a sophisticated and culturally significant community packed with creative types and tastemakers of every stripe.
Located in the heart of Downtown Miami, Brickell Flatiron is ideally situated within walking distance of Mary Brickell Village and Brickell City Centre — offering residents unparalleled access to a wide array of fashionable conveniences — with picturesque sidewalk cafés, fine dining, shopping, markets, outdoor and cultural activities along the way.
Brickell Flatiron Envisioning A Landmark
Soaring over 700ft in the air, Brickell Flatiron offers inspiring views of Downtown Miami's cityscape and the glimmering Biscayne Bay. Brickell Flatiron invites its residents to take full advantage of the many extraordinary services, amenities and comforts.
- Developer: CMC Group
- Architect: Revuelta Architecture International
- Interior Architect: Massimo Iosa Ghini
- Public Spaces: Julian Schnabel
- Stories: 64
- Expected number of units: 549
- Estimated completion: 2019
- Living space: 1 br, 2 br, 3 br and Penthouses
- Developer's Agent: Cervera Real Estate
- First Payment: 30% upon entering contract
- Second Payment: 10% at pouring 17 floor
- Third Payment: 10% at top off
- Final Balance Payment: 50% due at closing
- Pool designed specifically for lap swimming
- State-of-the-art business center and conference rooms
- Children's play area and game room
- Exclusive residents movie theatre
- Private event space and recreation room
- Brickell Flatiron Park Café with indoor/outdoor seating
- Pet-friendly building and dog walk
- Upscale retail and restaurant environments
- 24-hour valet
- Designated self-parking within fully covered garage
- Additional bicycle storage
- Six residential destination-controlled super-high speed elevators, plus separate dedicated service elevator
- Secure individual residential storage space
- Electric vehicle charging stations
- Wi-Fi available throughout the building, including outdoor amenities areas
- Fiber optic building backbone providing high-speed Internet access
- Electronic Access controlled building entry points
- “Brickell Flatiron Link”: an integrated digital concierge service available to all residents
- Cellular antenna system improving mobile service coverage throughout the building
- 24-7 video surveillance and digital recording of building entry points and common areas provides increased security
- Library lounge with billiards & cigar room
- Wine room & cellar
With attention to detail and meticulously selected materials — including custom Italian finishes and professional-grade German appliances — Brickell Flatiron is a home for those whose standards of luxury demand the highest quality surroundings. All residences are furniture-ready and include premium, Italian porcelain tile flooring throughout the unit and terrace.
Sixty-four floors above downtown Miami lies Brickell Flatiron's Fitness Center, a state-of-the-art workout facility that offers residents an exclusive and inspiring space to exercise. While unconventional (most condo building's top floors are reserved for penthouses), the Fitness Center's placement at the top of the building offers each resident the ability to enjoy the sweeping 360 degree views of downtown Miami and Biscayne Bay.
A More Playful Line in Brickell Flatiron's innovative architectural design introduces flowing curvilinear forms to accommodate spacious floor plans. This slender glass tower soars sixty-four stories high — providing expansive bay and city views.
These photos compliment the meal you just served your guests. Give them tastes to remember.
The Developers & Their Associates
Founded in 1986 by visionary developer, Ugo Colombo, CMC Group has redefined luxury residential development and continues to be recognized as one of South Florida’s premier luxury condominium and commercial developers. Ugo Colombo’s CMC Group has developed many landmarks on the Miami skyline: Epic Hotel & Residences, Grovenor House, Santa Maria, Bristol Tower, and Porto Vita. In 1994, Ugo Colombo acquired The Collection, a seven-franchise luxury automotive dealership (Jaguar, Porsche, Ferrari, Maserati, Aston Martin, Audi and McLaren). The Collection is ranked as one of the top performing luxury car dealerships in the United States.
ORAL REPRESENTATIONS CANNOT BE RELIED UPON AS CORRECTLY STATING THE REPRESENTATIONS OF THE DEVELOPER. FOR CORRECT REPRESENTATIONS, MAKE REFERENCE TO THIS BROCHURE AND TO THE DOCUMENTS REQUIRED BY SECTION 718.503, FLORIDA STATUTES, TO BE FURNISHED BY A DEVELOPER TO A BUYER OR LESSEE.
This is not intended to be an offer to sell, or solicitation to buy, condominium units to resideQWV of any jurisdiction where prohibited by law, and your eligibility for purchase will depend upon your state of residency. This offering is made only by the prospectus for the condominium and no statement should be relied upon if not made in the prospectus. The sketches, renderings, graphic materials, plans, specifications, terms, conditions and statements contained in this brochure are proposed only, and the Developer reserves the right to modify, revise or withdraw any or all of same in its sole discretion and without prior notice. All improvements, designs and construction are subject to first obtain-ing the appropriate federal, state and local permits and approvals for same. These drawings and depictions are conceptual only and are for the convenience of reference and including artists renderings. They should not be relied upon as representations, express or implied, of the final detail of the residences or the Condominium. The Developer expressly reserves the right to make modifications, revisions, and changes it deems desirable in its sole and absolute discretion. All depictions of appliances, counters, soffits, floor coverings and other matters of detail, including, without limitation, items of finish and decoration, are conceptual only and are not necessarily included in each Unit. The photographs contained in this brochure may be stock photography or have been taken off-site and are used to depict the spirit of the lifestyles to be achieved rather than any that may exist or that may be proposed, and are merely intended as illustrations of the activities and concepts depicted therein. Consult your Agreement and the Prospectus for the items included with the Unit. Dimensions and square footage are approximate and may vary with actual construction. The project graphics, renderings and text provided herein are copyrighted works owned by the Developer. All rights reserved. Unauthorized reproduction, dis-play or other dissemination of such materials is strictly prohibited and constitutes copyright infringement. No real estate broker is authorized to make any representations or other statements regarding the project, and no agreements with, deposits paid to or other arrangements made with any real estate broker are or shall be binding on the Developer. All prices are subject to change at any time and without notice, and do not include optional features or premiums for upgraded units. From time to time, price changes may have occurred that are not yet reflected on this brochure. Please check with the sales center for the most current pricing.