FISHER ISLAND is a celebrated private island off the shores of Miami Beach, Florida -- a self-contained 5-STAR residential community with serious upscale credentials. Often cited as one of the wealthiest zip codes in America, it offers an unmatched combination of luxury, privacy, security, EXCLUSIVITY and glamour. Its 216 acres of exquisitely designed and maintained green spaces offer an oasis-like respite from the rigors of modern life, attracting families from around the world, including the United States, South America, Europe, Russia, the Middle East and Asia.
Palazzo Del Sol is a SIX-STAR, 10-story residential condominium located where Biscayne Bay meets the Atlantic Ocean. Here, on a 4.5-acre Waterfront site, a piece of paradise has been reserved exclusively for the new residents of Palazzo Del Sol.
Palazzo Del Sol A World Apart
A premium waterfront site on an exclusive private island that's accessible only by private yacht or ferry. Ultra-luxe residences with unobstructed views of the Atlantic Ocean, South Beach, Biscayne Bay and Downtown Miami.
- Developer: PDS Development
- Architect: Kobi Karp
- Designer: Augusto Busnelli, Pepe Calderin & Antrobus + Ramirez
- Landscaping: Enea Garden Design
- Stories: 10
- Expected number of units: 47
- Estimated completion: 2016
- Living space: 3 br, 4 br, 5 br 6 br and 7 br
- Developer's Agent: Luxe Living Realty
- Six-star multilingual full-service concierge
- Butler-staffed aperitivo bar and lounge
- Valet parking service with optional self-parking
- Fitness center designed by “The Wright Fit”
- Private massage rooms
- Hair and makeup salon
- State-of-the-art movie theater with superior sound quality and luxury seating
- Meeting room for 6-8 with video conferencing capabilities and integrated media systems
- Fur coat storage
- Children's playroom designed by “Kidville”
- Covered waterfront entertaining lounge
- Zero-edge heated lap pool fronting Government Cut
- Poolside cabanas available for purchase
- Exclusive “Central Park” with outdoor pavilions and kitchen for entertaining
- Lushly landscaped walking gardens designed by Enzo Enea wrapped in Ipe wood decking
It is the tranquility that draws you to Palazzo Del Sol's gardens and pool terrace - an artful composition of linear hardscape and soft greenscape, scented by tropical blossoms and stirred by gentle breezes off the Atlantic Ocean. Private cabanas wrapped in ipe wood are draped with colorful bougainvillea. An underwater bench invites you to linger in the zero-edge pool. Gracefully floating by on their way to exotic ports of call are the mega cruise ships that you can almost touch. It is the MODERN MIAMI stage and you are the leading players.
Take a walk on the mild side on over a mile of private seaside beach. This scenic and uncrowded sanctuary is lapped by gentle waves from the Atlantic Ocean on PRISTINE WHITE SAND imported directly from the Bahamas.
Reserved for the exclusive use of residents and Fisher Island Club Members, the private beach is a place to lose yourself - without getting lost. It is also a perfect place to try your hand at America's fastest-growing sport - paddle-boarding. Or do what you've always wanted to do - absolutely nothing at all.
These photos compliment the meal you just served your guests. Give them tastes to remember.
The Developers & Their Associates
PALAZZO DEL SOL is owned and managed by PDS Development, LLC. The company is headed by Heinrich von Hanau, who has more than 30 years of experience managing over $2 billion in real estate development projects around the world, with particular expertise in project capitalization and management oversight. Previously, he served as the Chief Development Officer for the Continuum Group.
ORAL REPRESENTATIONS CANNOT BE RELIED UPON AS CORRECTLY STATING REPRESENTATIONS OF THE DEVELOPER. FOR CORRECT REPRESENTATIONS, MAKE REFERENCE TO THIS BROCHURE AND TO THE DOCUMENTS REQUIRED BY SECTION 718.503, FLORIDA STATUTES, TO BE FURNISHED BY A DEVELOPER TO A BUYER OR LESSEE. All artist’s or architectural renderings, sketches, graphic materials and photos depicted or otherwise described herein are proposed and conceptual only, and are based upon preliminary development plans, which are subject to change. This is not an offering in any state in which registration is required but in which registration requirements have not yet been met. This advertisement is not an offering. It is a solicitation of interest in the advertised property. No offering of the advertised units can be made and no deposits can be accepted, or reservations, binding or non-binding, can be made in New York until an offering plan is filed with the New York State Department of Law. Central Park to be built with Palazzo Della Luna.